The dating game
..and then there is someone who for some reason excites me. I don't know why, but it scares me. I don't call.. I avoid, but the universe throws us together untill she asks me out, and I try and keep my distance...and then she takes me to her room and asks me to close my eyes, waiting for.....and she reads to me, the only person who has ever read to me, (other than my rights), and suddenly it matters. Suddenly I am exposed...and I want her so badly, but the fear shuts my body down. And I wish I could cover me because she sees my scars, and she knows that I cannot take anymore, and that is too much responsibility for someone who has healed as well as she has, and as I begin to really, really feel again, she is gone....
This is about a real person....and I wish that I had no vulnerablities, and no soft spots.
Posted: Sunday 6 March 2005 at 3:42 AM to Life as a carrot
This is about a real person....and I wish that I had no vulnerablities, and no soft spots.
Posted: Sunday 6 March 2005 at 3:42 AM to Life as a carrot


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Original Site